Friday, July 16, 2010

Goodbye Mom!

My Mom is gone now. I think I would have died if she wasn't here to help out. She is amazing. We drove her to San Fran on Wednesday for her flight home. We took the long way up along the coast on the 1. It was absolutely beautiful. Here is one place we stopped while I fed Torah. Gorgeous.
We kind of got lost, but eventually made it to our pre-airport destination. Pier 39. Proof of the GG Bridge behind us..it was windy!
My Mom and Alcatraz.
And the giant macaroni. The highlight for the girls was the double decker carousel that I couldn't seem to get a decent picture of. Goodbye Mom...we miss you like crazy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Studes said...

how sad that your mom had to go, i bet you kids just loved that she got to come and visit!

Myriah Cohen said...

I love Highway 1! It is so gorgeous. Nice snap shot.