Saturday, November 14, 2009

Strange

A couple days ago, Bryn told me she couldn't get her granola bar and that it was "on the fan". I was a little confused until I saw this:
Apparently, she was throwing her granola bar around the living room and it landed on the fan. Slightly hilarious. I'm not exactly sure why she was throwing granola bars around in the first place, but in the second place...where was she throwing them? She cracks me up. And is certainly 'kilarious'.

Tonight, I brought out 3 pairs of pjs for the kids. Wade would NOT give this one up. He insisted on wearing them. I'm OK with that. I think pink complements his skin tone.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

My husband would NEVER have allowed that pj malfunction to go unchecked! :) Good thing we only have boys round these parts I guess.

Unknown said...

Ha. Brian and Wade must be cousins.

Funny granola bar story too. Bryn is definitely kilarious

Sparklebot said...

Looks like Bryn has some serious throwing precision. I like that.

And, I'm enjoying Wade in pink, as well. I like that he is man enough to wear what he likes.