Friday, April 3, 2009

Staples $1 Paper

After seeing this great deal on my reader from hip2save, I headed out to get my paper! Here's the deal:

I paid 6.99/ream of paper. I will get 5.99/ream back by submitting my receipt online. There is no limit to how many reams of paper you can buy. I bought 9. I tried using the Office Depot $10 off $50 purchase coupon, but Staples didn't accept it. Still $1/ream of paper was too good to pass up. So...stock up now!

I also stopped in at Walgreens to get some free chapstick and shaving gel. What a great shopping trip today!

For all my non couponing friends out there, these deals don't require ANY coupons...just go to the store and enjoy these deals...do it...do it NOW!

1 comment:

Rob Freeze said...

Cool Jo thanks for the update, we'll have to check it out.