Yesterday, I turned 29 years old. That's pretty old...almost 30!! One of my friends turns 30 next month and said "I can't wait till I'm 30. I've earned 30!". I don't think I want to earn 30. Let me stay in the 20s. But...I guess I've earned 29 by:
1. Living in Guatemala as a missionary for 1 1/2 years.
2. Witnessing 'Delicate Arch' as seen on Utah's license plate.
3. Almost making it to Aspen.
4. Standing on the Canadian Shield.
5. Experiencing BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Arizona, Missouri, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia and Alaska.
6. Seeing the world largest truck, fake fish, thermometer, and maple syrup bottle.
7. Hiking/Caving Gargantua.
8. Shopping at Mall of America.
9. Kayaking in the Thousand Islands.
10. Visiting Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump and Frank's Slide.
So...there are my great accomplishments in 29 years...or at least things I've seen.