Sunday, February 11, 2007

Zit Nose

Yesterday was my first personal encounter with a nose zit. I kept pressing on my nose to figure out why it hurt, but was confused. Finally I asked Brandon, is it possible to have a zit in your nose? "OH YEAH, and they hurt like crazy when you touch them!", he replied. So...I decided to investigate and sure enough, I have a little zit. Luckily it is near the bottom of my nose, otherwise it could be embarrassing. I'm not a zitty person...so I wonder...where did this zit come from? Has anyone else experienced a nose zit?

If anyone is interested in the deals coming up this week...here are the ones for TOPS...they have triple coupons this coming week!!!

TOPS
Hormel Fully Cooked Entrees 6.99/2 (BOGO) – (2*$1 coupon)= 2/$4.99
Birds Eye Veggies 2/$2.50 - $1 coupon = 2/$1.50
Campbell’s Select Gold Label Soup 2/$4 – (2 * $1 coupon) = 2/$2
Arnold Country Bread 2/$3.39 (BOGO) - $1 coupon = 2/$2.39

Triple Coupons
M&M’s Dark Chocolate Candies (big bags) 2/$5 – 2*(.75 coupon *3) = 2/.50 or .25 each
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies 2/$2.89 (BOGO) – 2*(.55 coupon *3) = -.41 (FREE)
Hungry-man Dinners 3.53 – (.75 coupon *3) = 1.28 each
Furmano’s Crushed Tomatoes 3/$3 – (.55 coupon *3) = .45 each can
Hot Pockets 3/$6 – ( .50coupon*3) = 3/$4.50

The list might not make much sense...but anytime you can get cookies for free...you'll find me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zits in your ear hurt more! Try to beat that!
-m

Myriah Cohen said...

yeah, Jodie, try to beat that!

Jodie said...

How can I go about getting a ear zit? Any suggestions?