Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 Weeks of No POSTS!

Yikes...it's been almost 2 weeks since I lasted posted on this bad boy. The girls and I enjoyed a most excellent trip out to Ohio to visit the cousins. Elle was in heaven and I don't think she stopped running the whole time, except to sleep (which wasn't often). Bryn thinks she can stand up and walk now, which doesn't always work well and she's had lots of 'bonks' to show.

Elle just discovered my calculator (HP 48G) and somehow managed to get it beeping. She's very good at pressing buttons and looking the part. Do I sense a future math nerd? I hope so!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh the 48 G, I have one of those around somewhere. I don't think that I even know how to use it. I bet Elle is better at graphing than I am.

Myriah Cohen said...

What's a 48 H? I mean, G?

Kent said...

I prefer the Casio fx-260 solar. Because it uses clean, renewable solar energy, I know that my math calculations are carbon neutral.

Jodie said...

Myriah...it's a graphing calculator...but be glad you don't know what it is. It's a popular one among nerds.