Sunday, November 11, 2007

Toes


There was a freebate for nail polish from Rite Aid a few weeks back and Elle wanted to pick the color. She wanted the super bright pink...and I let her have it. I tried to encourage a different color selection, but after realizing I wouldn't wear it anyway...why not let her pick?

But why is pink such a popular color choice?

Both Elle and Bryn were thrilled to have their toe nails painted.

That is something I haven't done in a really long time.

And now that it's getting into winter. I probably won't do it for even longer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So is the nail polish still on or have they picked it all off?

Jodie said...

They haven't picked it off at all. It has rubbed off a little...but it's still there. They didn't even try to pick it off. That's what I always end up doing.