Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ball Throw

I have no idea when it is normal to start throwing balls, but Wade started today. He thinks it is hilarious. Wouldn't it be great if we all bursted up laughing everytime we threw something? I think Wade is on to something.
The troops and I are heading out to Arizona tomorrow morning. We'll be there for a couples days before reaching sunny California. I hope it's warm. I'm ready for some sun!

And for those of you who are into couponing, feel free to check out a couponing site my sister and I made. I've used google sites to make this web site and I'm still deciding if I like it or not. It's easy enough to use though. My sister is now way better at couponing than me and has found some amazing deals. It is pretty addicting.

I spent some time yesterday updating the Pittsburgh Area Races google calendar. I love that the half marathon I ran last fall is already on calendar for this year. Time to start training!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Wade looks so different now! He's super cute!...not meaning he wasn't cute before.

Laura said...

Nice try Jo...I am not better at couponing. When I read that it made me laugh. I am jealous of the the winter break you get. Not fair! Maybe you can score some new coupons out there?